AUDIT AND ASSUARANCE
- Indepth study of existing systems, procedures and controls for proper understanding. Suggestions for improvement and strengthening.
- Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and statutes.
- Comprehensive review to ensure that the accounts are prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Policies and applicable Accounting Standards/IFRS.
- Checking the genuineness of the expenses booked in accounts.
- Reporting inefficiencies at any operational level.
- Detection and prevention of leakages of income and suggesting corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Certification of the books of account being in agreement with the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account.
- Issue of Audit Reports under various laws.
An income tax is a tax imposed on individuals or entities that varies with respective income or profits. Income tax generally is computed as the product of a tax rate times taxable income.
- Consultancy on various intricate matters pertaining to Income tax.
- Effective tax management, tax structuring and advisory services.
- Tax Planning for Corporates and others.
- Designing / restructuring salary structure to minimise tax burden.
- Obtaining Advance tax Rulings.
- Obtaining No Objection Certificates from Income tax department.
- Obtaining PAN for assessees, employees etc.
- Advance tax estimation and deposit.
- Assessing the liability towards deferred taxes.
- Providing regular updates on amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments.
- Filing Income Tax and Wealth Tax returns for all kinds of assessees.
- Filing Income tax returns for employees of corporate clients.
- Liaison with Income tax department for rectification, assessment, obtaining refunds etc.
- Expertise in complicated direct tax assessments.
- Filing and pleading appeals under various provisions of IT Act.
- Special expertise in search, seizure and prosecution litigation.
- Advice on future tax implications in respect of the potential acquisition.
- Opinions on the various Double Tax Avoidance Agreement related issues.
Settlement of various issues raised under FEMA.
GOODS AND SERVICE TAX
Goods and Services Tax is an indirect tax levied in India on the supply of goods and services. GST is levied at every step in the production process, but is refunded to all parties in the chain of production other than the final consumer.
· Getting GST Registration under GST ACT.
· Consultancy on matters related to GST including Tax planning.
· Preparation of GST returns.
· Filing of Electronic/Manual GST returns
· Help in obtaining statutory forms.
· REFUND OF INPUT TAX CREDIT PROCEDURE
· Getting GST Audits and Assessments done.
· Filing and pleading appeals wherever necessary.
· Consultancy on matters related to Rajasthan GST.
- Incorporation of the company
- Consultancy on Company Law matters.
- Planning for Mergers, Acquisitions, De-mergers, and Corporate re-organizations.
- Filing of annual returns and various forms, documents.
- Clause 49 review for compliance with fiscal, corporate and tax laws
- Secretarial Matters including share transfers
- Maintenance of Statutory records
- Consultancy on Public/Rights/Bonus Issue of shares.
- Change of Name, Objects, Registered Office, etc.
The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA) is an Act of the Parliament of India "to consolidate and amend the law relating to foreign exchange with the objective of facilitating external trade and payments and for promoting the orderly development and maintenance of foreign exchange market in India"
BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT AND ADVISORY
With increased cross-border investment in India and progressive integration with international reporting standards such as IFRS and US GAAP, the RAS function has become progressively more complex. Investors expect a high level of transparency along with fair & accurate reporting. Risk Advisory Services Practice works with clients proactively to manage risk through the creation of sound internal controls.
Our practice combines the personal involvement of a trusted advisor with the resources of an expansive international network, facilitating a swift turnaround for even the most complicated matters.
Following a 4-step process that includes Diagnostics, Evaluation, Design Testing and Reporting, we focus on efficient corporate governance and risk management strategies.
INTELACTUAL PROPERTY SERVICES
Quite significant among all areas of legal practice is intellectual property law. This intellectual property law deals exclusively with the intellectual property rights (ipr) of individuals and entities in diverse economic fields. The sumptuous commercial and industrial intellectual property is broadly divided into the major categories of copyrights, trademarks, patents, industrial designs, and geographical indications. Ours well-experienced and innovative law firm provides the complete gamut of ipr services in domestic jurisdictions of countries all around the world, and also in international jurisdictions under the Berne and Paris Convention, TRIPS Agreement of the WTO, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), and ipr regulations of the European Union. Hence, our legal organization is prominent and popular worldwide regarding decent and economical intellectual property services, compulsorily including India, where its headquarters are established well. The section given below deals exclusively with ours all ipr services india, which are also provided for all national and international jurisdictions worldwide.
Intellectual Property Services in India
Our discerning, perfect, and dedicated services for ipr in india, cover all diverse categories of intellectual property, which are provided in locations all over the entire country. There is an extensive range of services for each of these categories; that start from the very beginning of a creation to perfect registration and well-rounded protection to the same, in the desired national or international jurisdictions. These all categories of intellectual property are considered as the lifeblood of businesses in the respective fields, and therefore, require scrupulous and flawless handling from beginning to the end. Ours world-famous law firm has a pool of well-informed, innovative, and adept intellectual property attorneys, and dedicated and proficient IP lawyers, to provide impeccable, economical, and gratifying ipr services. It must be noted that accreditation and well-rounded security to intellectual property are compulsory for smooth and profitable businesses at domestic or global levels.
TRUST AND NGO
A business valuation is a process of determining how much your business is worth. Business valuation can be used to determine the real value of a business. For calculating company valuation we define sale value, establishing partner ownership other fundamental things. We take complete responsibility for a valuation we do and provide complete support to our clients to justify the valuation arrived at. Our valuations help our clients in making informed investment and other business. Based on the specific needs of our client we help quantify and articulate value for transactions, investments, family settlements, taxation, litigation, and strategic management purposes.
Venture-Care's Valuation team is a group of highly credential business valuation professionals that have completed various business valuation engagements for companies in a wide range of industries. We provide our clients with the business valuation method that they need without any of the potential conflicts that could be created by offering ancillary professional services. We are frequently recommended by other financial professionals due to our independence and lack of conflicts of interest. Our valuation approach is both hands-on and thorough. This type of dedication to the valuation process has earned Venture-Care a reputation as one of the premier valuation firms in the industry.
INTERNATIONAL INVESTOR SERVICES AND REGULATORY CONSULTANT
With our Team of Professionals with varied expertise, we offer the most reliable, practical and simple solution to our Clients through Consulting in the areas of Direct, Indirect Taxation and Company Law Matters. We assist the client in:
Developing Roadmap for Ind AS implementation, assistance in Conversion to Ind AS and Reporting.
Developing Management Information Systems
Opinions on Taxation Matters, International Taxation, Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements
Drafting MOUs, International Agreements, deeds and other agreements
Preparation of feasibility reports of new projects and expansion schemes
Structuring and Amalgamation, Mergers , Buy outs etc.,
Winding up, dissolution of Company/Firms.
Our Transfer Pricing Division assists Indian and Multi-National Corporations to develop and implement economically justifiable transfer pricing policies and documentation.
Our team will work closely with you, to help manage the tax impact of your domestic as well as cross-border related party transactions. Together, we will explore an effective, integrated organization-wide strategy for managing many complex Transfer Pricing issues involved with inter-company transactions involving goods, services, and intangibles.
TRANSFER PRICING SERVICE OFFERINGS:
Transfer Pricing Documentation – We assist corporations to design and implement compliance policies, and prepare robust documentation.
Transfer Pricing Planning & Supply Chain Structuring – We provide assistance in developing and implementing viable Transfer Pricing policies, harmonization of existing Transfer Pricing policies, adopting new Transfer Pricing structures or alignment of prices with business restructuring.
Filing of the audit report with the Indian tax authorities – we assist you with a full array of documentation services, including function, asset and risk analysis, industry overview, benchmarking study, preparation and issuance of accountant’s report, customized to your specific needs.
Litigation Support / Transfer Pricing Controversy Management – team will work with you to develop strategies and appropriate practices to manage the audit/appeal proceedings.
DUE DILIGENCE REVIEW AND INVESTIGATION
Due diligence is synonymous with an analytical “Investigative Check” on the historical financial health and status of a target company vis-à-vis claims made by the company itself. It helps identifying potential threats to a proposed investment before such investment is actually made. Due diligence specialists provide an investor with a vigilant eye to dig out facts that would be material to his investment decision-making; this way such facts do not spring surprises after the investment is made. Based on detailed analysis and investigation, due diligence is essentially a way of preventing unnecessary harm to either parties involved in a transaction.
We provide Due Diligence assistance to;
investors (buy-side) as well as,
vendors (sell-side) across the transaction cycle
For investors (buy-side) we help;
review all financial records as well as all facts deemed material to the transaction and interpret them to help the investor arrive at an appropriate decision on the investment
We also assist investors in post-due diligence negotiations
ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS OUTSOURCING
We allows you to take out new personal loans that pay off your current mortgage. Although you are then obligated to make payments on the new top-up card loan, your costs typically are lower after refinancing.
In today’s scenario of globalization and technology convergence, the process of doing business has been redefined. Outsourcing various processes make a lot of business sense. Most businesses and large companies are outsourcing their accounting processes for better management of their finances, and time, etc.
These services are structured to suit an individual client’s needs and requirements. Some of the accounts outsourcing services offered by, Accounting Outsourcing Company are as under: