GOODS AND SERVICE TAX
Goods and Services Tax is an indirect tax levied in India on the supply of goods and services. GST is levied at every step in the production process, but is refunded to all parties in the chain of production other than the final consumer.
· Getting GST Registration under GST ACT.
· Consultancy on matters related to GST including Tax planning.
· Preparation of GST returns.
· Filing of Electronic/Manual GST returns
· Help in obtaining statutory forms.
· REFUND OF INPUT TAX CREDIT PROCEDURE
· Getting GST Audits and Assessments done.
· Filing and pleading appeals wherever necessary.
· Consultancy on matters related to Rajasthan GST.